Reference Audiophile Silver Speaker Cables feature an exclusive Inconel alloy sheath, 12 gauge Silver twin conductor design. Overall audio character is neutral, open, and clear. An excellent choice for tube and solid-state components and full range speakers.
- Single Crystal high purity 6N Silver conductors. No plating or dielectric coatings. Cryogenically treated.
- Advanced twin conductor design results in tighter winding geometries for lower capacitance and inductance values. Flexible air-core lead out tails eliminate typical shrink wrap conductor coverings.
- Hyflon fluoropolymer low signal dissipation sealed air core tubing structure. There are no solid core insulation layers that add unnecessary size/mass and stiffness to the cable structure; All wire and no bulk for the highest sonic purity.
- Non-magnetic Inconel Aerospace grade chromium alloy cable sheath. The flexible woven jacket is superior to sonically degrading plastic braids and molded covers.
- Premium Audiophile custom grade connectors. Pure oxygen-free copper rod stock, direct plated (no nickel substrate). Solderless bonding. Cryogenically treated.
- Cardas OFC solid copper spades (only).