Hubbell HBL5362 Receptacle
The Hubbell HBL5362 Receptacle compares to the best audiophile power outlets at a far lower price. Our outlet is Cryo treated and burned-in on the Audiodharma Cable Cooker.
The Hubbell Extra Heavy Duty Industrial Series receptacle features unplated brass (75% copper content) contacts and is superior to nickel plated hospital grade outlets. Accepts 15 and 20 Amp US plugs. Perfect for wall outlet, power strip, and power conditioner upgrades.
Important Information: Our power outlet is Hubbell's solid brass top line industrial grade receptacle, not the inferior contractor grade CR5362. The Hubbell HBL5362 is the correct outlet for existing residential wiring compared to the isolated ground Hubbell IG-5362 outlet that is typically used in custom or commercial applications where the ground is home run to the mains service entrance. See our Blog regarding misrepresented Hubbell products.
Special Sale Price: $35. In Stock. Ivory (only).
Customer Reviews: HBL5362.
I discovered the Hubbell, Cabledyne outlet vs. Porter Ports on the AudiogoN forum. A good read. Post is here. GH, Orlando FL.
- Cryogenically processed (-320°F). The cryo treatment imparts tighter molecular bonds resulting in a lower noise floor. Greater musical clarity, increased focus, and blacker background are realized.
- 24 hour Break-in via the Audiodharma Cable Cooker.
- Color: Ivory (only).
- One-piece solid brass mounting strap with integral ground contacts.
- Power Contacts Material: .037" Brass, unplated.
- Mounting Strap Material: .050" Brass, unplated.
- Wire Clamps Material: .031" Brass.
- Center Assembly Rivet Material: Copper.
- Top Material: Nylon. Base Material: Reinforced PET.
- Reinforced PET thermoplastic base provides superior thermal, electrical, and mechanical properties.
- The patented bypass contact design incorporates high conductivity brass with high-rate spring contact force for secure power cord connections.
- External brass wiring clamps feature large head high torque slotted brass screws for an arc-free connection point.