Reference Audiophile Power Cord
Cabledyne Reference power cord is designed for the audio purist interested in premium build quality, spectacular sonic performance, and value. The general sonic aspects of our advanced cable technology is the precise transfer of audio signals resulting is sharp image focus and neutral tonality.
We offer the option of solid copper or silver monocrystal wire. Copper wire is typically warmer and silver wire is more open and focused. These are subtle differences as our cables are neutral and clear. Sonic characteristics also include full frequency range clarity, tight midbass, and bass foundation. The audiophile can therefore choose the optimal cable based on personal preferences, system tonal balance, recordings, and budget.
Why Cabledyne is the Best Choice in Audiophile Cables: Learn more.
"Putting the Reference PC into the mix did not change the signature sound of the amp but completely opened up the soundstage to bring more impact and clarity to everything I listened to." More Reviews. See the Review in Mono&Stereo.com.
How to Order: Select length below and click Add to Cart. Click Continue Shopping to return for connector options. Important Ordering Info.
Connector Options: Furutech FI-11M Gold and FI-11 Gold IEC US plugs standard. Substitute Furutech Schuko and Rhodium plugs available for Reference Silver power cord (see cart). Furutech FI-8N 'Figure-8' (C7) IEC and Schuko mains plugs available for Reference Copper power cord (see cart). Furutech UK and AU international plug Options.
Click Photo to Enlarge.
Reference Copper Power Cord
Reference Silver Power Cord
Cabledyne's World-class Suppliers
- Furutech: Premium power connectors. Alpha Cryo process phosphor bronze (95% copper) conductor parts, 24K Gold plated (no nickel substrate).
- Henan Youk: Manufacturer of monocrystal 99.9999% purity wire. Advanced vacuum induction melting, inert gas process refining, and cryogenic finishing. Ultra-Pure-Oxygen-Free wire results in a grain-free sonic performance. No plating or dielectric coatings.
- Chemfluor: Internal cable structures employ Hyflon MFA air tubing. This tubing has the lowest dissipation factor compared to PVC, Polyethylene, FEP, and PTFE Teflon found in other products. The bulk-free structure minimizes dielectric distortion.
- Special Metals: Manufacturer of Inconel chromium alloy braided cable sheath. Eliminates sonic coloration of plastic cable jackets.
- Specifications: Rated 15/10 Amps at 125/250* VAC; 12 gauge (3-wire) conductors. Plugs are factory sealed per UL/CSA/CE* safety standards.