Reference Audiophile Power Cord
Cabledyne Reference power cord is designed for the audio purist interested in premium build quality, spectacular sonic performance, and value. We offer the option of solid copper or silver monocrystal wire. Copper wire is typically warmer and silver wire is more open and focused. These are subtle differences as our cables are neutral and clear. Sonic characteristics also include full frequency range clarity, tight midbass, and bass foundation. The audiophile can therefore choose the optimal cable based on personal preferences, system tonal balance, recordings, and budget.
Cryo 6-nines purity solid monocrystal wire: Continuous Directional Solidification purification process (similar to OCC) offers incredible detail and clarity. Proprietary 12 gauge conductor design results in tighter winding geometries and improved conductor coupling. The core assembly is sealed in low dissipation Hyflon MFA air tubing yielding a compact structure. There are no solid core insulation layers that add unnecessary size/mass and stiffness to the cable structure; All wire and no bulk for the highest sonic purity.
Inconel chromium alloy cable sheath: Conventional power cord construction employs plastic braid coverings or PVC jackets that impart a sonic coloration (dielectric distortion). Our exclusive non-magnetic Inconel chromium alloy cable sheath eliminates lossy dielectric materials (passive sheath, no Earth ground connection). The flexible, compact cord design is ideal for tight equipment racks. See our Blog topics for extended technical discussion.
Connector Options: Furutech FI-11M Gold and FI-11 Gold IEC US plugs standard. Furutech Schuko, 20-Amp IEC, and Rhodium plugs available for silver power cord (see cart). Furutech UK and AU International Plug Options.
Why Cabledyne is the Best Choice in Audiophile Cables: Learn more.
"Putting the Reference PC into the mix did not change the signature sound of the amp but completely opened up the soundstage to bring more impact and clarity to everything I listened to." More Reviews.
Pay with Credit Card or PayPal Funds. Important Ordering Info.
Click Photo to Enlarge.
Reference Copper Power Cord
Reference Silver Power Cord
Cabledyne's World-class Suppliers
- Furutech: Premium power connectors. Alpha Cryo process phosphor bronze (95% copper) conductor parts, 24K Gold plated (no nickel substrate).
- Henan Youk: Manufacturer of monocrystal 99.9999% purity wire. Advanced vacuum induction melting, inert gas process refining, and cryogenic finishing. Ultra-Pure-Oxygen-Free wire results in a grain-free sonic performance. No plating or dielectric coatings.
- Chemfluor: Internal cable structures employ Hyflon MFA air tubing. This tubing has the lowest dissipation factor compared to PVC, Polyethylene, FEP, and PTFE Teflon found in other products. The bulk-free structure minimizes dielectric distortion.
- Special Metals: Manufacturer of Inconel chromium alloy braided cable sheath. Eliminates sonic coloration of plastic cable jackets.
- Specifications: Rated 15/10 Amps at 125/250* VAC; 12 gauge (3-wire) conductors. Plugs are factory sealed per UL/CSA/CE* safety standards.