Reference Power Cord
Cabledyne high-end Reference power cord is designed for the audio purist interested in premium build quality, spectacular sonic performance, and value. We offer the option of solid copper or silver monocrystal wire. Copper wire is typically warmer and silver wire is more open and focused. These are subtle differences as our cables are neutral and clear. Sonic characteristics also include full frequency range clarity, tight midbass, and bass foundation. The audiophile can therefore choose the optimal cable based on personal preferences, system tonal balance, recordings, and budget.
Cryo 6-nines purity solid monocrystal square wire: Continuous Directional Solidification process (similar to OCC) offers incredible detail and clarity. Three conductor 12 gauge wire is core isolated in sealed Hyflon MFA tri-core tubing. There are no solid core insulation layers that add unnecessary size/mass and stiffness to the cable structure; All wire and no bulk for the highest sonic purity.
Inconel chromium alloy cable sheath: Conventional power cord construction employs plastic braid coverings or PVC jackets that impart a sonic coloration (dielectric distortion). Our exclusive non-magnetic Inconel chromium alloy cable sheath eliminates lossy dielectric materials (passive sheath, no Earth ground connection). The flexible, compact cord design is ideal for tight equipment racks. See our Blog topics for extended technical discussion.
Connector Options: Wattgate 5266I-CLR, 320I-CLR 15 Amp US Plugs standard. Hubbell HBL320C, 20 Amp IEC plugs and Wattgate 360I-CLR Schuko European mains plugs available (see shopping cart).
Special Order Upgraded Furutech FI-11M mains, FI-11 IEC plugs, or FI-E11 Schuko mains plugs (gold-copper contacts). Click here to order.
Why Cabledyne is the Best Choice in High-end Audio Cables: Learn more.
"Putting the Reference PC into the mix did not change the signature sound of the amp but completely opened up the soundstage to bring more impact and clarity to everything I listened to." More Reviews.
Pay with Credit Card or PayPal Funds. Important Ordering Info.
Click Photo for High-Rez. Image
Reference Copper Power Cord
Reference Silver Power Cord
Cabledyne's World-class Suppliers
- Wattgate: Mains and IEC plugs use of the finest materials and state-of-the-art manufacturing processes. Large high spring-rate contacts, stainless-steel hardware, and cryogenically treated. Screw clamp solderless terminations.
- Henan Youk: Manufacturer of monocrystal 99.9999% purity square wire. Advanced vacuum induction melting, inert gas process refining, and cryogenic finishing. Ultra-Pure-Oxygen-Free wire results in a grain-free sonic performance. No plating or dielectric coatings.
- Chemfluor: Internal cable structures employ Hyflon MFA air tubing. This tubing has the lowest dissipation factor compared to PVC, Polyethylene, FEP, and PTFE Teflon found in other products. The bulk-free structure minimizes dielectric distortion.
- Special Metals: Manufacturer of Inconel chromium alloy braided cable sheath. Eliminates sonic coloration of plastic cable jackets.
- Specifications: Rated 15/20 Amps at 125/250* VAC; 12 gauge (3-wire) conductors. UL/CSA/CE* safety standards.