Reference Power Cord
Our high-end audio Reference Power Cord is available in solid (unplated) copper or silver wire. Our copper power cord is slightly warmer and full bodied whereas our silver power cord is more open and detailed. Sonic characteristics include great clarity and foundation by supplying maximum current to the audio component revealing an extended bass and a tight midbass. The midrange and high frequencies are free of noise artifacts.
Cryo 6-nines purity solid monocrystal square wire: Continuous Directional Solidification process (similar to OCC) offers incredible detail and clarity. Three conductor 12 gauge wire is core isolated in sealed Hyflon MFA air tubing. There are no solid core insulation layers that add unnecessary size/mass and stiffness to the cable structure; All wire and no bulk for the highest sonic purity.
Inconel chromium alloy cable sheath: Conventional power cord construction employs plastic braid coverings or PVC jackets that impart a sonic coloration (dielectric distortion). Our exclusive non-magnetic Inconel chromium alloy cable sheath eliminates lossy dielectric materials (passive sheath, no Earth ground connection). The flexible, compact cord design is ideal for tight equipment racks. See our Blog topics for extended technical discussion.
Connector Options: Wattgate 5266I-CLR, 320I-CLR 15 Amp US Plugs standard. Hubbell Cryoed HBL320C, 20 Amp IEC plugs (for components with IEC320 inlets). Contact support services to special order Furutech FI-25M, FI-25 IEC plugs (gold-copper contacts) or international plugs.
"Putting the Reference PC into the mix did not change the signature sound of the amp but completely opened up the soundstage to bring more impact and clarity to everything I listened to." More Reviews.
Pay with Credit Card or PayPal Funds. Important Ordering Info.
Click Photo for High-Rez. Image
Reference Copper Power Cord
Reference Silver Power Cord
Cabledyne's World-class Suppliers
- Wattgate: Mains and IEC plugs use of the finest materials and state-of-the-art manufacturing processes. Large high spring-rate contacts, stainless-steel hardware, and cryogenically treated. Screw clamp solderless terminations.
- Henan Youk: Manufacturer of monocrystal 99.9999% purity square wire. Advanced vacuum induction melting, inert gas process refining, and cryogenic finishing. Ultra-Pure-Oxygen-Free wire results in a grain-free sonic performance. No plating or dielectric coatings.
- Chemfluor: Internal cable structures employ Hyflon MFA air tubing. This tubing has the lowest dissipation factor compared to PVC, Polyethylene, FEP, and PTFE Teflon found in other products. The bulk-free structure minimizes dielectric distortion.
- Special Metals: Manufacturer of Inconel chromium alloy braided cable sheath. Eliminates sonic coloration of plastic cable jackets.
- Specifications: Rated 15/20 Amps at 125/250* VAC; 12 gauge (3-wire) conductors. UL/CSA/CE* safety standards.