Reference Classic Audiophile Power Cord
Our Classic Audiophile Power Cord features 12 gauge Single Crystal Copper conductors in our exclusive Inconel sheath terminated with Wattgate plugs. Our popular, original power cord is the ideal choice for replacing inferior stock PVC power cords and offers superior bass foundation and an unveiled mid/high range.
Connectors: Wattgate 5266I-CLR, 320I-CLR 15 Amp US Plugs standard.
How to Order: Select length and click Add to Cart. Important Ordering Info. Note: A new tab will open when Add to Cart is clicked.
This Power Cord has been replaced/upgraded by our Reference Silver Power Cable. Learn more.
Hi Ed, and thanks for the Reference Copper cable, Nice! The "tunnel balance" is very clean, bold, and liquid, something my other cords lack. I put your cord on my $10,000 VX-12 power conditioner and my jaw dropped, like are you kidding me. The cord reminds me of your Hubbell outlets; smooth, clean, and open. BG, Ridgecrest CA
Cabledyne's World-class Suppliers
- Wattgate: Mains and IEC plugs use of the finest materials and state-of-the-art manufacturing processes. Large high spring-rate contacts, stainless-steel hardware, and cryogenically treated. Screw clamp solderless terminations.
- Youk Electronic Materials: ISO9000 Certified manufacturer of Single Crystal high purity wire. Advanced vacuum induction melting, inert gas process refining, and cryogenic finishing. No plating or dielectric coatings.
- Chemfluor: Internal cable structures employ Hyflon MFA air tubing. This tubing has the lowest porosity factor compared to PVC, Polyethylene, FEP, and PTFE Teflon found in other products. Sonic benefits are sharper image focus.
- Special Metals: Manufacturer of Inconel Aerospace grade chromium alloy braided cable sheath. Eliminates sonic coloration of plastic jackets.
- Specifications: Maximum mains plug rating , 15 Amps at 125 VAC; 12 gauge (3-wire) conductors. Plugs are factory sealed per UL/CSA safety standards. Unshielded Sheath.