Reference Audiophile Power Cord
Reference Audiophile Power Cord features a lossless high-current compact core design and premium Furutech power cord plugs. Our advanced power cord technology opens up the soundscape revealing a real life musical experience.
ATTENTION: Our Reference Audiophile Power Cord has been upgraded to our Premier Silver Mains Power Cable. < Click link to learn more.
Connector Options: Furutech FI-11 series Gold US plugs standard. Substitute Furutech Rhodium US plug set and Schuko EU plug set (see cart). Furutech UK, AU/NZ international plug Options.
The Cabledyne Reference Copper is a serious power cord. When I compared your cord to the coveted and inexpensive Pangea cords, I realized there is no "free lunch." The Cabledyne cord lifted many veils and revealed the full musical spectrum. Lots of air and detail and sound stage clarity. SW, Los Angeles CA
Hello Ed: I am writing this quick email to thank your for the Silver power cord shipped to me in just six days via post (very fast). The Furutech OZ plug allows me to use a direct mains connection, glad you offer these. What a beautiful cable that I know will last a lifetime. BR, Sidney Australia
See the Review in Mono&Stereo.com.
Cabledyne's World-class Suppliers
- Furutech: Premium power connectors. Alpha Cryo process copper conductor parts, 24K Gold plated (no nickel substrate). Solderless bonding.
- Youk Electronic Materials: Manufacturer of Single Crystal high purity wire. Advanced vacuum induction melting, inert gas process refining, and cryogenic finishing. No plating or dielectric coatings.
- Chemfluor: Internal cable structures employ Hyflon MFA air tubing. This tubing has the lowest porosity factor compared to PVC, Polyethylene, FEP, and PTFE Teflon found in other products. Sonic benefits are sharper image focus.
- Special Metals: Manufacturer of Inconel Aerospace grade chromium alloy braided cable sheath. Eliminates sonic coloration of plastic cable jackets.
- Specifications: Maximum mains plug rating (depending on plug type), 15/16 Amps at 125/250 VAC; 12 gauge (3-wire) conductors. Plugs are factory sealed per UL/CSA/CE safety standards.