Premier Silver Mains Power Cord
Silver Mains Power Cord features low resistance 11 gauge silver conductors perfect for high current audio components and power conditioners. Sonic characteristics include full audio frequency range clarity and bass foundation by maintaining line voltage to the audio component.
Connector Options: Furutech FI-11 series Gold US plug set standard (Rhodium plug set option). Schuko plug option (see cart). Furutech UK, AU/NZ international plug options.
How to Order: Select length and click Add to Cart. Important Ordering Info. Note: A new tab will open when Add to Cart is clicked.
Premier Silver Mains Power Cord.
I saw the 'glowing' review in Mono&Stereo and decided to try out your Premier Silver Mains Cord. Very impressed with the build and finish of this cable. Compares to much higher priced power cords. The cord itself is smaller than most other cords and is a little stiff but one can shape it (far better fit in my rack system). After just 50 hours the cord comes to life and gets out of the way. Compared to my Shunyata Zitron which is a heavy and bulky cord, the Cabledyne cord excels. The Cabledyne cord is free of any veils, coloration, and brightness that I hear in other cords. It really has no sonic signature as confirmed in the review. Since your prices are very reasonable, this allows me to replace all of my Shunyata power cords with the Cabledyne cords at a profit. RS, Paris France
Cabledyne's World-class Suppliers
- Furutech: Premium connectors. Alpha Cryo process copper conductor parts, 24K Gold plated (no nickel substrate). Sleeve-clamp bonding.
- WL Electronic Wire: ISO9002 Certified manufacturer of Single Crystal UP-OCC high purity silver wire. Ohno wire process. No plating or dielectric coatings.
- Chemfluor: Internal cable structures employ Hyflon MFA air tubing. This tubing has the lowest porosity factor compared to PVC, Polyethylene, FEP, and PTFE Teflon found in other products. Sonic benefits are sharper image focus.
- Special Metals: Manufacturer of Inconel Aerospace grade chromium alloy braided cable sheath. Eliminates sonic coloration of plastic jackets.
- Specifications: Maximum mains plug rating (depending on plug type), 15/16 Amps at 125/250 VAC; 11 gauge (3-wire) conductors. Plugs are factory sealed per UL/CSA/CE safety standards. Unshielded Sheath.