Reference Audiophile Silver AC Power Cable
Reference Audiophile Silver AC Power Cable features our exclusive Inconel alloy sheath tri-conductor design terminated in quality Wattgate Evolution plug set. Our power cable is free of dark, veiled audio coloration typical of conventional power cable. Sonic characteristics also include full frequency audio range clarity, tight midbass, and bass foundation.
Connectors: Wattgate Evolution US plug set standard. US plugs only.
It was when I switched over to the Cabledyne Silver power cords that the revelation began. My skepticism changed to full fledged enthusiasm. There was an immediate increase in clarity. The bass notes had more force that I could feel in my throat and chest. Cymbal strikes that before had some smear were now crisper and seemed to linger in the air longer. Everything was at a quicker pace, in a good way. The sound stage seemed to move up and out into the room. I know I may sound a bit melodramatic but what started with skepticism has changed to these power cords having one of the most profound positive changes to my system. Other manufacturers power cords may possibly have varying degrees of similar results compared to the stock cords but I will tell you for certain these surely do! JR, Raleigh NC
Our Reference power cables are Sold Out and upgraded to the Nexus cable line.
View our New Nexus Audiophile Power Cable.
See the Review in Mono&Stereo.com.
Cabledyne's World-class Suppliers
- Wattgate Evolution plug set: Polycarbonate housing, internal cable clamp. High spring rate contacts. Sleeve-clamp bonding. Cryo process.
- WL Electronic Wire: ISO9002 Certified manufacturer of Single Crystal UP-OCC high purity silver wire. Ohno wire process. No plating or dielectric coatings.
- Chemfluor: Internal cable structures employ Hyflon MFA air tubing. This tubing has the lowest porosity factor compared to PVC, Polyethylene, FEP, and PTFE Teflon found in other products. Sonic benefits are sharper image focus.
- Special Metals: Manufacturer of Inconel Aerospace grade chromium alloy braided cable sheath.
- Specifications: Maximum mains plug rating (depending on plug type), 15/16 Amps at 125/250 VAC; 12 gauge (3-wire) conductors. Plugs are factory sealed per UL/CSA/CE safety standards. Unshielded Sheath.
Cabledyne silver cables will elevate audio system clarity to the highest levels.