Reference Audiophile Silver AC Power Cable
Reference Audiophile Silver AC Power Cable features our exclusive Inconel alloy sheath tri-conductor design terminated in quality Wattgate Evolution plug set. Our power cable is free of dark, veiled audio coloration typical of conventional power cable. Sonic characteristics also include full frequency audio range clarity, tight midbass, and bass foundation.
Connectors: Wattgate Evolution US plug set standard. US plugs only.
How to Order: Select length and click Add to Cart. Important Ordering Info. Note: A new tab will open when Add to Cart is clicked.
Replaced/upgraded by Nexus Power Cable.
It was when I switched over to the Cabledyne Silver power cords that the revelation began. My skepticism changed to full fledged enthusiasm. There was an immediate increase in clarity. The bass notes had more force that I could feel in my throat and chest. Cymbal strikes that before had some smear were now crisper and seemed to linger in the air longer. Everything was at a quicker pace, in a good way. The sound stage seemed to move up and out into the room. I know I may sound a bit melodramatic but what started with skepticism has changed to these power cords having one of the most profound positive changes to my system. Other manufacturers power cords may possibly have varying degrees of similar results compared to the stock cords but I will tell you for certain these surely do! JR, Raleigh NC
See the Review in Mono&Stereo.com.
Cabledyne's World-class Suppliers
- Wattgate Evolution plug set: Polycarbonate housing, internal cable clamp. High spring rate contacts. Sleeve-clamp bonding. Cryo process.
- WL Electronic Wire: ISO9002 Certified manufacturer of Single Crystal UP-OCC high purity silver wire. Ohno wire process. No plating or dielectric coatings.
- Chemfluor: Internal cable structures employ Hyflon MFA air tubing. This tubing has the lowest porosity factor compared to PVC, Polyethylene, FEP, and PTFE Teflon found in other products. Sonic benefits are sharper image focus.
- Special Metals: Manufacturer of Inconel Aerospace grade chromium alloy braided cable sheath. Eliminates sonic coloration of plastic jackets.
- Specifications: Maximum mains plug rating (depending on plug type), 15/16 Amps at 125/250 VAC; 12 gauge (3-wire) conductors. Plugs are factory sealed per UL/CSA/CE safety standards. Unshielded Sheath.