Reference Silver Audiophile USB Cable
Cabledyne Reference silver USB cable is designed for the audio purist interested in premium build quality, spectacular sonic performance, and value. Features isolated signal and power conductors for minimal crosstalk and noise. Supports high-resolution digital processing up to 32-bit 384 kHz.
Why Cabledyne is the Best Choice in Audiophile Cables: Learn more.
"I recently purchased your Silver Reference USB and did a comparison vs an Audioquest Forest and Wireworld Platinum Starlight which resulted in both cables being sent back for a refund." More Reviews.
How to Order: Select length below and click Add to Cart. Important Ordering Info.
Connectors: USB 2.0 A/B plugs. See our latest Blog for more information.
Click Photo to Enlarge.
Cabledyne's World-class Suppliers
- KLS Electronic: Manufacturer of quality USB plugs. Shells are 24K gold plated brass and contacts are 24K direct gold plated copper. Contact blocks are cryogenically treated. Ensures a positive error-free connection.
- Henan Youk: Manufacturer of monocrystal 99.9999% purity silver wire. Advanced vacuum induction melting, inert gas process refining, and cryogenic finishing. Ultra-Pure-Oxygen-Free wire results in a grain-free sonic performance. No plating or dielectric coatings.
- Chemfluor: Internal cable structures employ Hyflon MFA air tubing. This tubing has the lowest dissipation factor compared to PVC, Polyethylene, FEP, and PTFE Teflon found in other products. Sonic benefits are sharper image focus.
- Special Metals: Manufacturer of Inconel chromium alloy braided cable sheath. Eliminates sonic coloration of plastic cable jackets.
- Specifications: USB 2.0. Maximum data rate 32-bit 384 kHz (480 Mbps). Impedance: 90 Ohms. Wire gauge: 24 signal, 20 power.