Reference Silver USB Cable
Our high-end audio Reference Silver USB Cable reveals fine musical detail in the best recordings free of edge, grit, and glare. Features isolated signal and power conductors for minimal crosstalk and noise. Supports high-resolution digital audio up to 32-bit 384 kHz.
Cryo 6-nines purity silver monocrystal (unplated) square wire: Continuous Directional Solidification process (similar to OCC) offers incredible detail and clarity. Square wire has wider bandwidth than ordinary round wire by allowing tighter winding geometries and improved conductor coupling. Discrete 24 gauge signal and heavy 22 gauge power conductors are sealed low dissipation Hyflon MFA air tubing yielding a compact core structure.
Inconel chromium alloy cable sheath: Conventional digital cable construction employs plastic braid coverings or PVC jackets that impart a sonic coloration to the signal (loss of ultimate clarity). Our exclusive non-magnetic Inconel chromium alloy cable sheath eliminates lossy dielectric materials and effectively blocks electromagnetic fields. The shield is independent of the signal/power conductors, protects the cable structure, and is flexible. See our Blog topics for extended technical discussion.
Connectors: USB 2.0 A/B plugs. See our latest Blog for more information.
Why Cabledyne is the Best Choice in High-end Audio Cables: Learn more.
"I recently purchased your Silver Reference USB and did a comparison vs an Audioquest Forest and Wireworld Platinum Starlight which resulted in both cables being sent back for a refund." More Reviews.
Pay with Credit Card or PayPal Funds. Important Ordering Info.
Click Photo for High-Rez. Image
Cabledyne's World-class Suppliers
- KLS Electronic: Manufacturer of quality USB plugs. Shells are 24K gold plated brass and contacts are 24K direct gold plated copper. Contact blocks are cryogenically treated by CryoPlus, Inc. Ensures a positive error-free connection.
- Henan Youk: Manufacturer of monocrystal 99.9999% purity silver square wire. Advanced vacuum induction melting, inert gas process refining, and cryogenic finishing. Ultra-Pure-Oxygen-Free wire results in a grain-free sonic performance. Solid silver, no plating.
- Chemfluor: Internal cable structures employ Hyflon MFA air tubing. This tubing has the lowest dissipation factor compared to PVC, Polyethylene, FEP, and PTFE Teflon found in other products. Sonic benefits are sharper image focus.
- Special Metals: Manufacturer of Inconel chromium alloy braided cable sheath. Eliminates sonic coloration of plastic cable jackets.
- Specifications: USB 2.0. Maximum data rate 32-bit 384 kHz (480 Mbps). Impedance: 90 Ohms. Wire gauge: 24 signal, 22 power.