Reference Audiophile USB Cable
Cabledyne Reference USB cable is designed for the audio purist interested in premium build quality, spectacular sonic performance, and value. Features isolated signal and power conductors for minimal crosstalk and noise. Supports high-resolution digital processing up to 32-bit 384 kHz.
Cryo 6-nines purity solid monocrystal wire: Continuous Directional Solidification purification process (similar to OCC) offers incredible detail and clarity. Proprietary discrete 24 gauge signal and heavy 20 gauge power conductor air-core design results in tighter winding geometries. The core assembly is sealed in low dissipation Hyflon MFA air tubing yielding a compact structure.
Inconel chromium alloy cable sheath: Conventional USB cable construction employs plastic braid coverings or PVC jackets that impart a sonic coloration to the signal (loss of ultimate clarity). Our exclusive non-magnetic Inconel chromium alloy cable sheath eliminates lossy dielectric materials and effectively blocks electromagnetic fields. The shield is independent of the signal/power conductors, protects the cable structure, and is flexible. See our Blog topics for extended technical discussion.
Connectors: USB 2.0 A/B plugs. See our latest Blog for more information.
Why Cabledyne is the Best Choice in Audiophile Cables: Learn more.
"I recently purchased your Silver Reference USB and did a comparison vs an Audioquest Forest and Wireworld Platinum Starlight which resulted in both cables being sent back for a refund." More Reviews.
Our USB cable is an excellent choice for the SOtM Audiophile USB Card or any audiophile DAC.
Pay with Credit Card or PayPal Funds. Important Ordering Info.
Click Photo to Enlarge.
Cabledyne's World-class Suppliers
- KLS Electronic: Manufacturer of quality USB plugs. Shells are 24K gold plated brass and contacts are 24K direct gold plated copper. Contact blocks are cryogenically treated by CryoPlus. Ensures a positive error-free connection.
- Henan Youk: Manufacturer of monocrystal 99.9999% purity silver wire. Advanced vacuum induction melting, inert gas process refining, and cryogenic finishing. Ultra-Pure-Oxygen-Free wire results in a grain-free sonic performance. No plating or dielectric coatings.
- Chemfluor: Internal cable structures employ Hyflon MFA air tubing. This tubing has the lowest dissipation factor compared to PVC, Polyethylene, FEP, and PTFE Teflon found in other products. Sonic benefits are sharper image focus.
- Special Metals: Manufacturer of Inconel chromium alloy braided cable sheath. Eliminates sonic coloration of plastic cable jackets.
- Specifications: USB 2.0. Maximum data rate 32-bit 384 kHz (480 Mbps). Impedance: 90 Ohms. Wire gauge: 24 signal, 20 power.