Premier Audiophile Silver USB Cable
Premier Audiophile Silver USB Cable features isolated signal, power conductors and exclusive Inconel alloy sheath for lowest noise. Additional double shielding ensures the best noise isolation from the computer power leads. Supports high-resolution PCM, DSF, and DSD D-A digital converters.
Note: Our USB cable is compatible with USB 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, and 3.1 'A' computer ports. USB 2.0 interfaces are faster than required for D/A audio signal transfer.
Silver USB Commentary
How to Order: Select length and click Add to Cart. Important Ordering Info. Note: A new tab will open when Add to Cart is clicked.
The Cabledyne .7 meter length USB cable worked perfectly between my iMac and PS Audio DirectStream DAC running Yale Final. I use it on the output of an AudioQuest Jitterbug, feeding an iFi Micro iUSB Power with no problems. As far as sound, this is the best USB cable I’ve used and this is the 10th one I’ve tried. It is easily the most dimensional of them all, with perfect harmonic balance and terrific dynamics. FG, Fletcher NC
Cabledyne's World-class Suppliers
- KLS Electronic: Manufacturer of quality USB plugs. Shells are 24K gold plated brass and contacts are 24K direct gold plated copper. Contact blocks are cryogenically treated. Ensures a positive error-free connection.
- WL Electronic Wire: ISO9002 Certified manufacturer of Single Crystal UP-OCC high purity silver wire. Ohno wire process.
- Chemfluor: Internal cable structures employ Hyflon MFA air tubing. This tubing has the lowest porosity factor compared to PVC, Polyethylene, FEP, and PTFE Teflon found in other products. Sonic benefits are sharper image focus.
- Special Metals: Manufacturer of Inconel Aerospace grade chromium alloy braided cable sheath. Eliminates sonic coloration of plastic jackets.
- Specifications: Maximum data rate 32-bit 384 kHz PCM, DSF, DSD. Impedance: 90 Ohms. Wire gauge: 22 signal, 22 power.