Vanguard Silver RCA Interconnects
Silver RCA Interconnects feature our exclusive Inconel alloy sheath and UP-OCC silver conductors terminated in Furutech FT-111G RCA plugs. Our Vanguard silver RCA interconnects offer neutral tonal balance and focus of the entire musical range. Superb build quality and refinement using high purity silver wire and premium connectors.
Connectors: Furutech Direct-Gold/copper RCA plugs (small diameter fits closely spaced jacks).
IMO, the FT-111 plugs are superior to many RCA plugs due to the low mass, minimal contact area. The plugs lock tight (no more blown speakers with loose RCA plugs). The sonic aspects are revealing in the purity of sound and the best I have heard in the dozens of interconnects I have experienced over the years. CW, Hong Kong
Vanguard Silver RCA Interconnects.
(Upgraded to Nexus)
Cabledyne's World-class Suppliers
- Furutech: The FT-111 RCA plugs feature a pure copper one piece conductor for minimal impedance in an insulated POM body with a nonmagnetic stainless steel locking housing and end ring. Cryogenically treated. Ensures direct signal transfer by eliminating mass.
- WL Electronic Wire: ISO9002 Certified manufacturer of Single Crystal UP-OCC high purity silver wire. Ohno wire process.
- Zeus: Internal cable structures employ PFA air tubing. This tubing has the lowest porosity factor compared to PVC, Polyethylene, FEP, and PTFE Teflon found in other products. Sonic benefits are sharper image focus.
- Special Metals: Manufacturer of Inconel Aerospace grade chromium alloy braided cable sheath. Eliminates sonic coloration of plastic jackets.
- Specifications: Capacitance 23 pF/0.5 meter.