Vanguard Silver XLR Digital Interconnect
Vanguard Silver XLR Digital Interconnect features our exclusive Inconel alloy sheath and UP-OCC silver conductors terminated in Neutrik X-HD locking XLR plugs. AES/EBU 110 Ohm certification. Our Vanguard silver XLR digital interconnect offers neutral tonal balance and focus of the entire musical range. Superb build quality and refinement using high purity silver wire and premium connectors.
Connectors: Neutrik Direct-Gold/alloy XLR plugs. How to Order: Select length and click Add to Cart. Important Ordering Info. Note: A new tab will open when Add to Cart is clicked.
I just finished comparing the Cabledyne Digital Silver to a group of five (more expensive) cables I have on hand. The Cabledyne has the best build and cosmetics of the bunch, just no comparison here. The XLR plugs fit securely and lock into place. Sonically there is no digital grain and I can hear my recordings with great clarity. I will be selling the other cables. I wish I had learned of Cabledyne sooner as I would have saved a lot money and time. RH, Chandigarh India
Vanguard Silver XLR Digital Interconnect.
(Upgraded to Nexus)
Cabledyne's World-class Suppliers
- Neutrik: The X-HD Series XLR locking plugs feature machined copper alloy pins in an insulated POM block housed in a nonmagnetic stainless steel body. Cryogenically treated.
- WL Electronic Wire: ISO9002 Certified manufacturer of Single Crystal UP-OCC high purity silver wire. Ohno wire process.
- Zeus: Internal cable structures employ PFA air tubing. This tubing has the lowest porosity factor compared to PVC, Polyethylene, FEP, and PTFE Teflon found in other products. Sonic benefits are sharper image focus.
- Special Metals: Manufacturer of Inconel Aerospace grade chromium alloy braided cable sheath. Eliminates sonic coloration of plastic jackets.
- Specifications: Capacitance 25 pF/0.5 meter. Impedance 110 Ohms. AES/EBU standards.